Thread: The Legend Of Random

The Legend Of Random

Hi guys,

Somebody have the tutorials from site "The Legend Of Random"?. I searched for all internet and I don't found. If somebody have, please send it to me.
    I promise that I have read the FAQ and tried to use the Search to answer my question.

Why not use the original site: http://thelegendofrandom.com/blog/sample-page?
    I promise that I have read the FAQ and tried to use the Search to answer my question.

Thank you for your attention DerW
    i don't use the site because it doesn't works. I tried to do contact with R4ndom but he doesn't answer me. Somebody else?

The downloads work fine for me.
    If you tell me, which tutorials you need, I'll just reupload them somewhere else and send you the link via PM.

I solved my problem. I don't know why but that site is blocked here in Brazil. Then I used a proxy e now the site works fine.

DerW, I only had the idea about the proxy because you said that the site works fine for you. You also said you would send me the files. It was pretty cool.

Thank you very much, DerW.