Thread: FLEXLM 10.8.0.2 Need Help

FLEXLM 10.8.0.2 Need Help

Hello, i'm from Russia so sorry for bad english.

I have software protected by FLEXLM v.10.8.0.2

I have old license file:
    . FEATURE Service vendor_name_here 42 02-may-2011 uncounted FDEC386242A68AF23EB5 \
    VENDOR_STRING=7 HOSTID=VENDOR_DEFINED_HOSTID=201865 ck=64
    I also have seed1 and seed2 and FLEX SDK 7, but when i put all my data in lm_code.h and run genlic32.exe i recieve only 12-digit key (i need 20-digits)

What is my problem? Wrong seeds? or i should use sdk 10.8? if so please help me find it
    I promise that I have read the FAQ and tried to use the Search to answer my question.

Tell us the vendor daemon name

Can't do this, sorry. Send you in PM
    Last edited by amel9; January 21st, 2014 at 08:16.
    I promise that I have read the FAQ and tried to use the Search to answer my question.

Ok, now i can compile sdk 7 and get 20-digits key. But that keys don't work on my software

I'll try 11.4 SDK, but there is no ENCRYPTION_SEED here in lm_code.h, only LM_SEEDS. Without it SDK don't compiles.

Please tell me where can i read about the difference between ENCRYPTION_SEED and LM_SEEDS, and where is my mistake?

last flexlm like 11.x not use ENCRYPTION_SEED's. only LM_SEEDS 1/2/3 for sign license. try to start from "Programming Reference for License File–Based Licensing FNP-11[10]-PRLF01"

Thank you, I read this article. My problem is that, although the vendor version is 10.8, it only contains ENСRYPTION_SEEDS (got them by flexlm-7-x-11-4-seed-extraction.pdf), and uses 20 digit keys. I tried to create 12-digits keys in SDK 7, and then run "lmcrypt -verfmt 5 -longkey", but this keys dont work.

Since the example license contains no "SIGN=" attribute I would not expect it to make use of LM_SEEDS.
    I think this vendor may make use of a user crypt filter in license generation.

Thanks, i'll try to find this flilter

amel9, can you send me the files(vendor+expired license) in PM..??? Maybe i can help you...

someone can help me ? how can i find the seed key & Vendor key ? i have hasp dump files...