Thread: Blogs that allow uploading binaries?

MessageBoxA

Blogs that allow uploading binaries?

Hey everybody,

I have written a security tool and I wanted to freely distribute it... but I cannot seem to find any free blog providers that allow binary uploads. Anyone here know if such a place exists?

Thanks,
    -MessageBoxA
    I promise that I have read the FAQ and tried to use the Search to answer my question.

Blog Entries
    More exactly what does the tool do?

If it's RCE related you are welcome to upload it to the CRCETL, and if it's strictly a non-RCE infosec tool, you are welcome to upload it to the CISTL.
    "Give a man a quote from the FAQ, and he'll ignore it. Print the FAQ, shove it up his ass, kick him in the balls, DDoS his ass and kick/ban him, and the point usually gets through eventually."

MessageBoxA
    Hi dELTA,

Thanks for the offer. Not sure which section it would qualify for... there are both white/black counterparts to the research library and toolkit. However I am having second thoughts about releasing anything publicly now that my courage has expired.

Btw you should add !exploitable to your list of WinDbg extensions.

http://msecdbg.codeplex.com/

-MessageBoxA
    I promise that I have read the FAQ and tried to use the Search to answer my question.

Blog Entries
    Ok, I've added it (although you could as well have done it yourself, it's a collaborative tool library you know ):

http://www.woodmann.com/collaborative/tools/index.php/!exploitable_Crash_Analyzer

And why would you be scared of releasing a security tool? Are you German or something?

And in regards to blogs, you do know that you can start your own blog here at woodmann.com, right?

http://www.woodmann.com/forum/blog.php
    "Give a man a quote from the FAQ, and he'll ignore it. Print the FAQ, shove it up his ass, kick him in the balls, DDoS his ass and kick/ban him, and the point usually gets through eventually."

Quote Originally Posted by dELTA View Post
    And why would you be scared of releasing a security tool? Are you German or something?
    LOL!

You can discuss with us using PM, according to the nature of your discovery we will be more able to advise you about an hypothetical release.
    Please consider donating to help Woodmann.com staying online (here is why).
    Any amount greatly appreciated. Thank you.