Thread: servil plugins

Question servil plugins

Hi!

Who has ever kept a copy of the site servil? With different plug-ins for IDA. Somebody may be partially preserved. Thank you!

Blog Entries
    Several of servil's plugins are listed in the IDA Extensions category of the CRCETL:

http://www.woodmann.com/collaborative/tools/index.php/Category:IDA_Extensions

None of them seem to be locally archived though (that should teach us...), but hopefully the info in there will help you find them at other places on Google. If you do so, please upload them to the CRCETL.

Anyone interested in a search challenge maybe?
    "Give a man a quote from the FAQ, and he'll ignore it. Print the FAQ, shove it up his ass, kick him in the balls, DDoS his ass and kick/ban him, and the point usually gets through eventually."

References unfortunately useless, and the search in google can not find anything, so I turned to the users for help. Main plug-ins are not available any where

Looked in the archives of the Internet, are not saved .. It is a pity that not stored locally, and studies sometimes comes at great cost

PS

Who knows Servils email can be?
    Last edited by mak; November 3rd, 2010 at 07:19.

Blog Entries
    I have contacted servil now, let's see what happens...
    "Give a man a quote from the FAQ, and he'll ignore it. Print the FAQ, shove it up his ass, kick him in the balls, DDoS his ass and kick/ban him, and the point usually gets through eventually."

Quote Originally Posted by dELTA View Post
    I have contacted servil now, let's see what happens...
    Thank you very much!

Hi guys,

glad to see my plugins are not forgotten, didnot even know sharemation has gone.
    I have the x86 images burned somewhere so as I get some time I can try to upload to CRCETL.
    I'm intenting to make 64bit versions, If I get some time.
    I promise that I have read the FAQ and tried to use the Search to answer my question.

Quote Originally Posted by servil View Post
    Hi guys,

glad to see my plugins are not forgotten, didnot even know sharemation has gone.
    I have the x86 images burned somewhere so as I get some time I can try to upload to CRCETL.
    I'm intenting to make 64bit versions, If I get some time.
    Wow! That's good luck!))) Cool, will wait! The most important thing the author here)

dELTA Thank you !

Blog Entries
    It's crossed my mind a few times to mirror IDA Palace here. I wonder if the site author would be interested in that?

http://old.idapalace.net/
    http://idapalace.net/

Kayaker

Blog Entries
    I see no reason why we couldn't just add all plugins from it worth their names to the CRCETL? Why have two different tool sites where people have to look?

Blog Entries
    Very true dELTA, a Borg-like assimilation of those resources into the Collaborative libraries would be the ideal way to preserve the information for good and make it more widely available. You'd almost think some clever person designed it that way...

There's quite a bit of information there that could be put into the libraries - 8 pages of plugins (those with source being the most useful), 3 pages of IDC scripts, and a handful of sig files and papers.

However as you're well aware, the spare time available to the admins/mods here, beyond maintaining the board as it stands, is already quite limited. My suggestion was taking the "easy" way out - preserve those resources one way or another before they possibly disappear for good.

However again, this could be a project for a few kind souls from the members here willing to help out and contribute. Someone could add the papers to the CRCEKL, and any number of others could divide the workload of the 8 pages of plugins etc., adding any not already uploaded to the CRCETL.

Is that too bold a proposition?

For now I have updated all servils plugins at CRCETL locally with x86 binaries (no source code) so all old versions should be available.
    If anybody is wanting the source code let me know via PM or mail to servil (at) gmx.net, no problem to share (if someone thinks 64bit versions are worth to port let me know as well).

P.S.
    Hi Kayaker, dELTA
    I promise that I have read the FAQ and tried to use the Search to answer my question.

Blog Entries
    Hi yourself servil. And thanks a lot for the uploads! A few more valuable gems for the CRCETL.

And Kayaker, I will try to allocate time for a personal CRCExL submission marathon for the IDA Palace contents if nothing else, stay tuned...