Thread: How to attack crypto algorithms

Warlock

Smile How to attack crypto algorithms

I am new to reverse engine and its cryptography algorithms.Some of the expert say if we have to reverse the cryptography password,we have to use a few light years to do that???

If the password is cryptography in a program.How can I find the password.If a program take few minutes convert the password,will I need to take a few "Light" years to complete...

Any Idea...

Regards

Warlock
    I promise that I have read the FAQ and tried to use the Search to answer my question.

If you had bothered to read the FAQ on your way in, you would be aware that we expect users here to do their own basic homework. Otherwise you just appear too lazy to do your own work.

How about YOU put something, such as:

cryptography algorithms

cracking cryptography algorithms

in YOUR favorite search engine and YOU do some of your own basic research! Then come back with questions that show you have done something to try to help yourself!

What you will find, is alot of information that explains that cryptography algorithms can range from very simple to incredibly complex. Some can be fairly easily solved, some would take a super computer some long period of time to solve. So it depends and there is now "one size fits all" answer. No go do your homework.

Regards.
    JMI

Blog Entries
    And while you're at it, Google "light year" (it's a measure of distance, not time)...
    "Give a man a quote from the FAQ, and he'll ignore it. Print the FAQ, shove it up his ass, kick him in the balls, DDoS his ass and kick/ban him, and the point usually gets through eventually."

Well, Solo did make the Kessel Run in less than twelve parsecs

Yes he did, but HE had a millenium falcon. Warlock doesn't.

Regards,
    JMI