OnDrawCell = sg1DrawCell
          OnMouseDown = sg1MouseDown
          OnMouseMove = sg1MouseMove
          OnMouseUp = sg1MouseUp
          OnMouseWheelDown = sg1MouseWheelDown
          OnMouseWheelUp = sg1MouseWheelUp
          OnSelectCell = sg1SelectCell
        end
    I have this StringGrid. Any way to get the value of each string?
    I promise that I have read the FAQ and tried to use the Search to answer my question.

Blog Entries
    You really need to give more info if you expect any help... Do you already have the source of the target? What's the target written in? Where did you get that property listing from? Other info?
    "Give a man a quote from the FAQ, and he'll ignore it. Print the FAQ, shove it up his ass, kick him in the balls, DDoS his ass and kick/ban him, and the point usually gets through eventually."

microbyte
    Sorry. You are absolutely right.
    I'm trying to get the values of each cell of this table.

I didn't write that program, but I know it is written in Delphi.

Image:
    I promise that I have read the FAQ and tried to use the Search to answer my question.

Blog Entries
    You skipped answering several of my questions, so the answer will be short (but still useful)...

Identify the entry-points of all (relevant) methods of the TStringGrid, then read the TStringGrid docs, then use these methods (by means of code injection) to accomplish whatever you want with the grid and its contents.
    "Give a man a quote from the FAQ, and he'll ignore it. Print the FAQ, shove it up his ass, kick him in the balls, DDoS his ass and kick/ban him, and the point usually gets through eventually."

microbyte
    So, from what I understood, as I don't have the source code, I will need some DLL Injection, right? Can you point me some good tutorials on this?

That program is called NAME OF SOFTWARE REMOVED BY MODERATOR and is a software that controls the light fixtures on the shows. The DATA shown on this table are BYTES (0-255). What I want is to get that DATA (512 values) into my own application (VB.NET). Any ideas?

I am totally unaware of how to identify the "entry-points", the methods and also manipulate them by DLL injection.

If your are "totally unaware of how to identify the "entry-points", the methods and also manipulate them by DLL injection" it is time for YOU to spend some quality time with your favorite search engine and you do the homework of learning what you want to accomplish without punting the assignment to others.

This is not a kindergarten where someone is supposed to take you by the hand and save you from actually thinking about your own project and making the personal effort to learn about what it is that YOU want to accomplish.

I know you will not see it at the moment, but making the personal effort and then eventually finding what you want will actually be more satisfying in the long run, even though it will certainly take more time.

So how about YOU put things like "DLL injection" and "entry-points of TStringGrid" and actually read the TStringGrid docs, as dELTA suggested.

Regards,
    JMI