Thread: My last question about RCE CD

Hybrid View

Dya-Blo

My last question about RCE CD

Hello,

will someone be nice enough to upload it to a ftp (i give the access) ?
    Mail me plz : dya-blo@gmx.net

See U.
    I promise that I have read the FAQ and tried to use the Search to answer my question.

Cx
    Please can someone post an image file to one of the cd images newsgroups, and then we can all benefit Don't mind which format - iso or bin/cue
    I promise that I have read the FAQ and tried to use the Search to answer my question.

?ferret
    /me shakes his head in disbelief...

I guess you can't please everyone.......

Look guys....the title itself is self-explanatory.

It is an RCE *CD*...not RCE download file.....if you really want the headaches associated with the ftp site to return, send me a blank CD & return postage....when you get your copy you can upload it wherever you like. But, when people are giving you their time and knowledge for free....don't bitch about the format.

(sorry....had a VERY bad day) ;-)

garph0
    I had an idea some time ago reading about this topic, but then i forgot to post it
    i haven't checked the threads, so i hope thi is not a dupe... in case forgive me.
    if somebody doesn't want to give his home address, i think it would be simple to use a P.O. Box for just a few money you can go to a post office and get one.
    In advance if you don't want to leave any trace of where you live you can ask to a friend living in another town/state/galaxy to open the po box in his town and mail to you the packet.

hope this will help.

greets.

garph0