Thread: Is it asp-protected ??

spekkel !

Is it asp-protected ??

Working on a proggy ultra win-cleaner 2000 form www.blcorp.com. I think it is asp-protected but i am not sure..i have earlier seen this protection with cdclone.. but in both cases i failed to unpack cause i couldn,t find the real entry-point....I tried with several unpack progs (rad caspr etc.) and manually but all failed. So anyone who knows how to deal with this please help. Thanks in advance...... SpeKKeL!...
    I promise that I have read the FAQ and tried to use the Search to answer my question.

tsehp
    like the other thread on this topic : be patient, I'm finishing a tool that will fix (or only the hard part) this protection.
    To learn more, use the searching engines on the mb and on the site, you'll learn a lot.

Tsehp
    I promise that I have read the FAQ and tried to use the Search to answer my question.

spekkel!
    thanks for your reply, I'll be patience.........( but hurry) (he,he just kidding)

tsehp
    The tool public release will be delayed... I actually managed to unprotect commview 2.3 with it, and very easily but it actually lacks a tracing feature to make it very hard to beat. Otherwise, if I spread it now it could be defeated too easily by our well known asprotect creator.

While waiting, you can read the precedent essays concerning asprotect, learn about the pe-file structure and attempt to rebuild a dumped file manually, write when you're at this point and I'll help further.

regards,

Tsehp

terces123
    HAve had a look at this - it is protected with ASProtect!