Thread: Question

Hybrid View

Dya-Blo

Question

Hello all,

could someone tell me if there is a way to get the RCE CD ? an ftp maybe ?

I will spread it all around me (for free of course) but i dont want to give my real mail and send it to people i dont know, sorry.

See U.
    I promise that I have read the FAQ and tried to use the Search to answer my question.

Solomon
    me too

solomon@yes100.com
    I promise that I have read the FAQ and tried to use the Search to answer my question.

noname
    Hi,
    get it here
    http://www.idca.com/~thesandman/RCE/Requests.html

Dya-Blo
    Well, thx but

i wanted to know where i can download it ? i don't want to give my real mail.

Thx, See U.

noname
    Hi,
    not anymore,ftp site has been attack by hackers putting virus ((((
    if you want it you have to give the mail
    to the volunteers .

cya
    regards
    noname

Lord Soth
    Why would any kiddies wanna attack that FTP ?

noname
    Hi LS,
    the only reason I can think is their ass is ichy,those fucking bastards got nuffting to do ))))

noname

?ferret
    If you dont want to give your real addy, you'll have to rent a PO Box, or a Mailboxes, etc. Box or something......but.......

It seems to be a fair trade.....us volunteers have to give people a place to mail it to also.....

I've mailed out 50+ CD's so far & remember the countries that most of the nicks were from, but hell I don't even know the cities (most send SASE, so I don't even have to write their addresses, just stick the CD in and throw it back in the mail).

Cx
    How about posting it to alt.binaries.images or alt.binaries.cd.image or alt.binaries.cd.image.highspeed ?