Thread: PE Toolset

PE Toolset

Some small PE tools I wrote:
    http://comrade.ownz.com/projects/petools.html

The inject and loader tools are pretty common (you can find their functionality in probably a dozen other implementations), but the patch and reimport tools have no equivalents, as far as I know. Check out the page for detailed descriptions.

Camus SoNiCo
    Very nice, thanks
    I promise that I have read the FAQ and tried to use the Search to answer my question.

son of Bungo & Belladonna bilbo's Avatar
    Great, evergreen, opensource (FASM), powerful and educational tools!
    Thanks for sharing.

Just a little clue... In PATCH and REIMPORT, the loop starting at ".csect", aimed at finding the littlest image address after the header, is broken: it does not start at the first section header of the executable... anyway, the result is good nevertheless...

Best regards, bilbo
    Non quia difficilia sunt, non audemus, sed quia non audemus, difficilia sunt.[Seneca, Epistulae Morales 104, 26]

RadioActive
    interesting, thanks .
    specially your "loader" tool .
    I promise that I have read the FAQ and tried to use the Search to answer my question.

Blog Entries
    "Give a man a quote from the FAQ, and he'll ignore it. Print the FAQ, shove it up his ass, kick him in the balls, DDoS his ass and kick/ban him, and the point usually gets through eventually."

plmmzhangshun
    Very Good!
    Thanks!