Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: 2nd .NET unpackme

Blog Entries
    Cool, really looking forward to that article and that tool Daniel.
    "Give a man a quote from the FAQ, and he'll ignore it. Print the FAQ, shove it up his ass, kick him in the balls, DDoS his ass and kick/ban him, and the point usually gets through eventually."

Blog Entries
    Excellent work Daniel. I think you should hold off on your opinion that this tool is the end of all .NET protections. I think I may have something to trip you up, and LibX prolly does as well :P No time to update the unpackme tho, real life is busy busy busy for me now.

High school sucks

looking forward to it, and GJ again

Blog Entries
    It would really surprise me, since my tool is a very generic one. And can be used to remove obfuscation, injection. Everything.

The only real obstacle would be removing completely the MSIL and using only native code. And I don't want to say that this is not possible, but it's not very usual.

Blog Entries
    Well we'll see. This promises to be most interesting

Quote Originally Posted by Daniel Pistelli View Post
    Expect the biggest article about code injection (it's not only about your crackme) and JIT internals ever =), along with a rebuilding tool that, in my opinion, will mean the end of most (if not all) .NET protections as we know them today
    when Daniel says that it has got to be something special
    Add me to the curiously waiting list

GEEK
    Found in the OpenGL header file for Visual C++ 6: 'typedef GLint int '. AAAARRRRGGGHHHH!!! [Don't get it? You're not a C programmer.]

A hacker does for love what others would not do for money.

Being married to a programmer is like having a cat. You talk to it but you're never really sure if it hears you, much less comprehends what you say.

Blog Entries
    Thanks. The first thing which will be released is the rebuilder tool. I'm almost done and I would have been already done if I hand't got sick AGAIN. It's the 10th time this year I get sick (fever, cough etc): I have the immune system of a 4yo, or worse. Dammit. Anyway, I am now facing an annoying bug, to fix it with the fever will take me another day I guess. And another day will be entirely dedicate into writing the guide to the tool. So, release date, if everything goes alright, is fixed in 2 days. I'm talking about the tool, of course. The JIT and injection article is perhaps more interesting to read, but it's very easy stuff compared to the tool, which basically is a re-adaption of my .NET compiler. I wrote the tool because it was a good way to test the new CFF Explorer kernel.

Blog Entries
    Woah. Sounds interesting. Hope you get better soon

Blog Entries
    As promised:

http://www.woodmann.com/forum/blog.php?b=84

Comments are welcome.