Page 2 of 11 FirstFirst 123456789 ... LastLast

Thread: PAIMEI INFO

thanks, is very cool the efforts for investigate new things, can be useful for others, thanks to you for read my simple tuts, i will continue with more parts of paimei.

ricnar

http://storage2.ricardonarvaja.com.ar/web/CURSO%20NUEVO/TEORIAS%20NUMERADAS/901-1000/968-PAIMEI-PARTE%204-%20LOGUEAR%20ARGUMENTOS%20DE%20UNA%20%20O%20VARIAS%20APIS.rar

PARTE 4

Ricardo Narvaja

Thanks again Ricardo for sharing your efforts here.

Regards,
    JMI

http://storage2.ricardonarvaja.com.ar/web/CURSO%20NUEVO/TEORIAS%20NUMERADAS/901-1000/970-PAIMEI-PARTE%205-GRAFICANDO%20CON%20PAIMEI.rar

GRAPH WITH PAIMEI

ricnar

Thanks for share.Ricardo Narvaja.

MORE GRAPH WITH PAIMEI

http://storage2.ricardonarvaja.com.ar/web/CURSO%20NUEVO/TEORIAS%20NUMERADAS/901-1000/975-PAIMEI-PARTE6-EMPEZANDO%20A%20GRAFICAR%20DESDE%20UN%20SCRIPT%20O%20SHELL%20DE%20PYTHON%20CON%20PAIMEI.rar

ricnar

Good work Ricardo. Hope you have time to keep this interesting project going.

Regards,
    JMI

Quote Originally Posted by Ricardo Narvaja View Post
    http://storage2.ricardonarvaja.com.ar/web/CURSO%20NUEVO/TEORIAS%20NUMERADAS/901-1000/968-PAIMEI-PARTE%204-%20LOGUEAR%20ARGUMENTOS%20DE%20UNA%20%20O%20VARIAS%20APIS.rar
    Ricardo...thanks for your tutorials on paimei.

I am hoping you can speak some English because I tried to translate this message into Spanish and it made no sense when I translated it back to English.

I am trying to translate your tutorials from Spanish to English and some words are not translatable. Here's an example:

yendo a la consola de mysql y dropeando la database

The word 'dropeando' appears many times in a Google search but cannot be translated by any online translators. I have tried three, and get the following results:

1)Going to console the database mysql and dropeando
    2)going to the console of mysql and dropeando the database
    3)going to the console of mysql and dropeando the database

I found one site refering to 'dropeando bombas', which I took to mean 'dropping bombs'.

Could you try to clarify what you mean in reference to MySQL? I think your instructions are to run the command line script that creates the SQL database for paimei. Before that, I think you refered to checking or unchecking (tick/untick) a box that is related to this script. It related to the line:

.1-REV122>__setup_mysql.py localhost (user) (pass)

May I suggest, that if you want to reach an international audience, you keep the Spanish language very simple...the way you might talk to a young child. Do not use slang or idioms. It's easier for me to understand what is implied by simplicity than to decipher sophisticated or idiomatic language. We don't communicate through words, but through the images conveyed by the words.

Anyway, the words je je translated OK.

is a command of mysql DROP DATABASE, used for discard or delete a bad created database.

i need drop, or delete de folder of the database, when i install mysql i forgot the mark in STRICT MODE and the database creates in bad mode, which paimei cannot work, only making drop database or unistall mysql and delete all folders created by the program i can create a new fresh database, and sucesfully for use by paimei.

thanks for read i have two readers now hehehe.
    ricnar

is a command of mysql DROP DATABASE, used for discard or delete a bad created database.
    Ah! The light goes on. I should have read about SQL first. Thanks for pointing that out, Ricardo, and the other part of the explanation.

thanks for read i have two readers now hehehe.
    I'll be back with some other questions, if you don't mind. I had to translate from Russian in the past when I tried to repair a hard drive. It helps to converse with a person who speaks the language. jeje.

no problem

if i can help you, ask, no problem to me.

ricnar

I had only one year of Spanish in High School, nearly 50 years ago and I could easily understand:

yendo a la consola de mysql y dropeando la database

as something to do with "going" to "MySQL" and "dropping" the "database"!

Regards,
    JMI

Quote Originally Posted by JMI View Post
    I had only one year of Spanish in High School, nearly 50 years ago and I could easily understand:yendo a la consola de mysql y dropeando la databaseas something to do with "going" to "MySQL" and "dropping" the "database"!
    Jeessh, JMI, and I thought I was the only old gaffer on this board.

I took four years French in high school and all I remember is 'Vien (sp??) voir mon bain tourbillon'? It's a line guys use on young ladies in Montreal, and even Ottawa , which means loosely, "would you like to see my hottub"?

I plugged the above in my translator and it choked.

I could pretty well figure out the dropeando from the use 'dropeanda bombas', but dropping the database didn't stand out till Ricardo pointed out it was part of SQL language. I tried 'blowing up the database', 'exploding the database', and even came across a few Spanish profanities aimed at one's mama.

Earlier in the tute (there I go with English slang), Ricardo had mentioned checking/unchecking a box. I did not connect the two till he explained the overall usage. So, it pays to ask sometimes, even if one appears stupid in the process. It also pays to try the process, as one translates, as the actual doing of it may reveal what is meant.
    Last edited by WaxfordSqueers; January 4th, 2008 at 20:39.

Quote Originally Posted by Kayaker View Post
    I have uploaded parts 1-6 here, para la posteridad
    thanks Kayaker...now if you'd be good enough to translate them.