Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Keylok II Emu stuff

If you are expecting my sympathy for YOUR failure to do any of your own basic research, you are sadly mistaken.

As I've had to state many times, this is not a Kindergarten, where someone will take you by the hand and lead you to the "promised land" of the solution of YOUR problem, especially when you have shown NO effort to solve that problem on your own.

cEnginEEr already told you WHERE to look, now you want someone to hand you the tool, or at least the location of the tool to do that task. This is something specifically forbidden by our FAQ. You are not entitled to ask here "Where can I find the tool to solve my problem?"

I ask you again, what the hell have YOU done to attempt to solve this problem yourself, besides ask your question here??? If you have done anything on your own to solve this issue of "where you can start doing that" you have shown us nothing so far.

You are the one who jumped into a seven month old Thread because you did not even make any effort to attempt to learn, on your own, how to execute klcalc.exe.

You keep demonstrating you have only a very basic knowledge, which, in and of itself is no problem. What IS a problem, is that YOU do not seem to want to have to do very much work of your own and, if you have done any work of your own, you haven't explained what it was YOU may have done to attempt to discover the answer to YOUR problem.

The PROBLEM is that YOU should be searching for the answers, NOT asking others to GIVE them to you. YOU go look for things, such as authentications\calculations inside KeyLok drivers. That's what it means to "do your own homework."

So far, you've got three "give me" type posts and one complaint about being advised you need to do some of your own work. You are not likely to last much longer with a continuation of this path.

You choose how you are going to proceed and what the consequences will be.

Regards,
    JMI

karlfoxman
    Bump.

Hi guys,

After reading alot about this dongle I have decided to try to emulate. But I am needing the KFUNC32.OBJ SDK. I have got the Keylok emulator to almost work but without this I am stuck. Can anyone help, I have sent a messages to the makers saying Im after a few 100 and need samples, so if I manage to get the files I will link to here for others too.

Cheers
    I promise that I have read the FAQ and tried to use the Search to answer my question.

dongs

i can hunt up the sdk if you are willing to post your findings/results here

karlfoxman
    Quote Originally Posted by Sab View Post
    i can hunt up the sdk if you are willing to post your findings/results here
    Hi Sab, that would be great. I have on order one of the Developer kits, they emailed me this morning and have said its going to be sent out. This is a learning curve for me but I am enjoying doing it, I will of course post my results.

I can also post the SDK I will be sent if it helps anyone, I dont know if its updated often. but I guess its the latest one.
    I promise that I have read the FAQ and tried to use the Search to answer my question.

upload to rapidshare.com and give link here =)

karlfoxman
    Sure I will upload when I have it, If they send it to me. If not I would be greatful to Sab for uploading it. Its the last thing I need to compile the application and try this out. Im not one to grab the info I need and never say thanks and give feedback.

karlfoxman
    I have been sent the files to allow me to compile the Dumper. I have made a dumped.txt. But now cant think or find a emulator. I have been trying uni-reg but when I try to emulate I get a sentinel usb.

I am very confused.

I will upload the SDK files tomorrow for you all.

http://rapidshare.com/files/386589162/KEYLOK_SDK.zip.html

There you are fellas
    Last edited by karlfoxman; May 12th, 2010 at 16:05. Reason: Added link

karlfoxman
    Any help would be good, I have been sent A Keylok Evaluation kit with a dongle now.

Quote Originally Posted by karlfoxman View Post
    Any help would be good, I have been sent A Keylok Evaluation kit with a dongle now.
    eval kit not help you make the emulator directly. you can study api communications and make own emulator like dll, or sys driver.

karlfoxman
    Guys I have done it,

I didnt need to emulate I used my FREE dongle and just used .Net Reflector with a few addons to modify the key codes that are in target to work with my Keylok! The protection was inside a Dll file and thats been my target. To be honest this protection is not very good!

The programe now works 100%!

Thanks for your help and some of you written experiments.

alex_132
    Quote Originally Posted by karlfoxman View Post

I will upload the SDK files tomorrow for you all.

http://rapidshare.com/files/386589162/KEYLOK_SDK.zip.html

There you are fellas
    Hi,
    could you please re-upload the SDK please?
    better use multiupload.com for example, rapidshare allows only 10 downloads so far....