PDA

View Full Version : If you were covertly drugged and raped by government spies, what would you do?

Snatch
July 23rd, 2009, 21:20
Wow, what a thread I created !

BanMe
July 23rd, 2009, 21:32
umm...
I would covertly kill them?
failing this option, I would find a way to get leverage over them and try to contrive a plan of action to get them "caught" ...

also if "trained" people act dumb, tell them to leave.. cause I cant stand stupid..or take over there job..

regards BanMe

JMI
July 23rd, 2009, 23:25
I had that specific type of training in the military service and it didn't kill me. Maybe they started too late.

Then they sent me out to recruit others to do the actual work!

In "other words" ..."been there, done that."

You have to remember two caveats. First, the people doing such things may be fairly well trained/good at manipulation, however, most of the retruits are by no means recruited "against their will". Although such tactics are possible, the quality of the results may be expected to be less "useful". The most dangerous "agent" is the zelot who does it "for a cause." They are dangerous and VERY hard to catch, because the aren't in it for money, sex, or other material rewards.

Next week we will do covert surveillance. Be sure to sign up early.

Regards,

dELTA
July 24th, 2009, 09:10
For christ sakes Snatch, didn't we agree that you should lay off the weed, or at least not post here under the influence...?

CluelessNoob
July 24th, 2009, 09:39
Quote:
[Originally Posted by dELTA;82072]For christ sakes Snatch, didn't we agree that you should lay off the weed, or at least not post here under the influence...?

Sounds more like LSD induced paranoia than weed.

dELTA
July 24th, 2009, 10:06
Ah, ok, my mistake then, not being very experience in that area.

I'll rephrase the question to Snatch then:
Could we please agree not to post here under the influence of any mind altering or paranoia inducing drug?

JMI
July 24th, 2009, 11:40
But they ARE out to get HIM ... I just know they are ... they are everywhere ... watching ... listening.

God what a boring job that would be.

Regards,

Woodmann
July 24th, 2009, 20:49
Hold up a minute.......

I hear him chirping and I can relate.
At the risk of sounding wany, I shall relate my tale. It will be long and take many different paths so BEWARE.

First I shall tell you the ending so you can understand the story.

Relocate and attain a new identity. After that you will need some therapy and strong pharmaceuticals.

I have spent a large part of my life under surveillance. I have never been arrested but I have been interviewed by a few government agencies.
When it first starts, it is just like he says. For me it was a constant parade of repair men out front. After a while I say to someone, "did you ever notice how the power/telephone/cable repair people are always out front?".
After a while they go away and things start acting funny. The phone dont work correctly etc; and then it stops. Then the strange cars start driving up and down the street. They occasionally park a ways down the road then they leave. The repair men come back and the cycle starts all over again. The leaves turn brown in the spring and it gets cold. Al Gore says it's global warming, but he's full of shit and I know it. So I pull down the shades and jack off in the dark because I dont know whos looking and then one day I come home and my clothes arent in the proper order. The day after that there is a meth lab raid next door and all the TV news people are there and suddenly it stops and everything returns to normal, for a while.
So I say fuck them, they aint gonna catch me looking at code no more. I get a new vehicle and move and use a fake name to get my utilities hooked up.After seven years I notice that I have gone through 4 cable modems. The bastards have found me so I go wireless and steal signal from my neighbors so they cant catch me looking at code. Then, during an innocent conversation with one of my neighbors, they tell me that there are guys that go into the unit across the parking lot at night and leave in the morning. Oh great, so they are watching me again. I move into the back bedroom so they cant see me but then I can hear them out in the woods. They must be trying to climb the trees to see what I am doing. So I move into the closet. There is no way they can see me in there.
One day I come home from work and the smoke detector on the ceiling doesnt look the same. I check it out and it looks OK. I take the mounting plate down from the ceiling to make sure everything looks proper, it looks good. I'm looking at code in the closet and in the dark I see something reflecting the screens light back and I think that looks strange. Next thing my wireless phone rings and when I say hello no one says anything.
Three days later there are DEA guys with fucking machine guns in the back yard and they just tell me to go inside and lock the door. Now I need some strong drugs because this shit is getting a little crazy. My brand new car starts breaking down and then people start approaching me in the store24 parking lot asking silly questions. Can you give me a jump and I need a ride downtown and do you know the time etc; Well it was about this time I decided to move again and get a new car and the whole nine yards except this time I get a hooker to move in with me and tell everyone shes my wife. I get a new job and act ignorant so nobody will ask me any questions. I buy a summer home and get two cats and a child and everything has been good for the last 6 months. I think I finally fooled them. I get my internet signal from one of my neighbors so I can still look at code. I'm done with therapy but I still take the good drugs they prescribed me.
Oh, I got a new computer also.

OBC

BanMe
July 24th, 2009, 21:37
mind altering substances...I LOVE them..especially weed..though i am debating quiting it, for I havent stopped smoking it since i was 14...and im not sure my mind can handle reality all the time..I'm attacted to depressing things and those things eat at my soul..making me wish I wasnt human..weed provides my escape..but maybe I should stop in light of Snatch's altered mind..

@Woodmann.. are you sure you 'act ignorant' so nobody asks you qustions or do you do it for the same reasons I do.. the less ppl think you know, the far more likely they will not ask you to do anything..

Woodmann
July 25th, 2009, 18:31

evaluator
July 27th, 2009, 05:08
Snatch
that all NOT matters!
uo problem is, u not know what matters in uo life.
& one thing, which matters, is: ARE YOU RABBIT!?

D-Jester
July 27th, 2009, 23:08
I know its a little thread derailing, but I thought I would share.

When I read the title of this thread I have to admit I immediately thought of one of Sam Kinison's bits talking about dating

Quote:
My idea of a perfect date was take 'em out, take 'em home, i wanted to cum on their back, steal 30 or 40 dollars from their purse, crawl out a window and never call 'em again. Let them wake up sticky, broke and confused. Let's see how they fucking like it.
"What's on my back, where's my money, why's the window open . . . son-of-a-bitch!"
That'll teach 'em.
- Sam Kinison

Woodmann
July 28th, 2009, 18:50
@D-Jester........

BWAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAA................
Fuckin Sam.

Woodmann

JMI
July 28th, 2009, 22:48
Maybe that contributed to his untimely death, although it was actually his head striking the windshield which was the immediate cause of his "passing."

Poor guy was neither high, drunk, nor speeding, but the young kids who killed him were.

Regards,

D-Jester
July 28th, 2009, 23:15
He had just cleaned up his life, and had gotten engaged....Makes you wonder if fate has a sense of irony.

Either way I miss him, Carlin, and Pryor.

I'll take any of them vs Larry the cable guy

JMI
July 29th, 2009, 00:10
However, that just proves the point that one man's (or woman's) funny man, is another person's stupid jerk! Humour is a very individual and personal thing and one of those things which is turely "in the eye of the beholder."

When one mellows out with age, it is possible to like a wider range of such things, or, on the other extreme, become more narrow in what one finds humorous. Take your pick.

Regards,