PDA

View Full Version : Problem with VISTA

cyberiispace
April 30th, 2008, 23:44
I have emulated an EYE hardlock with safekey emulator. This emulator works fine in windows xp but when I upgraded to VISTA the application fails to recognize the hardlock emulator and asking for dongle. any comments?

JMI
May 1st, 2008, 00:07
Oh, I thought you'd never ask!

Comment #1: Have you actually READ THE FRIGGIN FAQ which we went to some considerable effort to call to your attention on your way in???

Comment #2: If you have actually READ THE FRIGGIN FAQ, how come you have not followed ANY of its directions???

Comment#3: What's wrong with your ability to use available search engines to TRY to find the answer to your own question BEFORE you post it here, as is required by the FAQ???

Comment #4: IF you have made ANY effort to try to solve your problem, how would be know that you have???

Comment #5: Now go actually READ the FAQ and follow it's directions and tell US what you have done to try to find the solution to YOUR problem.

Regards,

naides
May 1st, 2008, 06:11
My first reaction comment: Stay with Windows XP and ditch VISTA. I'm serious.
I doubt that Safekey dongle emulator and its driver took the time and money to get VISTA certified

In fact that is one of the core purposes in VISTA design: Stamp pirates out of the Caribbean.