View Full Version : hi all

5k3l3t0r
September 14th, 2007, 06:07
hi all...
for now, just this...
5k3l3t0r

OHPen
September 15th, 2007, 01:07
Very impressive post. Can we expect more of this ?

Would be great.

Thx in advance,

OHPen aka PAPiLLiON

naides
September 15th, 2007, 07:37
I guess you were not informed about this OHPen, but it seems we have a new challenge going on in the board, called
The dELTA signature memorial contest.

Goes like this: whoever comes up with the most inconsequential, lame, vacuous or just plain stupid post or thread, will be honored, using the prince's own words:
Print the FAQ, shove it up his ass, kick him in the balls, DDoS his ass and kick/ban him, and the point usually gets through eventually.

In fact THIS, my very own post, is a front-line contender. . .

OHPen
September 15th, 2007, 14:11
Indeed, naides, i was not informed about the new contest, a great one i have to admit.

I hope there will be at least remain a few valuable posts

I like that kind of irony

Regards,

OHPen

LLXX
September 15th, 2007, 23:11
hi OP...
for now, just this...
GTFO.

OHPen
September 16th, 2007, 01:28
hey LLXX, i hope OP means in our special context "original poster". If not i will be very sad

LLXX
September 17th, 2007, 02:26
Now why would that be directed at you? lol.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_Internet_slang_specific_to_thread-based_communication

JMI
September 17th, 2007, 02:39
Maybe "5k3l3t0r" just wants to be a "He-Man" figure when he grows up.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/He-Man

Regards,

5k3l3t0r
September 17th, 2007, 04:45
hi, i think you don't understend... i'm new here in the forum, and i just want to say hi
to every body... it's just a friendly post... sorry if i'm borrow you...
and my dream isn't be "HE-MAN" when i grows up... what's append??
i just want to be gentle with you guys...
bye
5k3l3t0r

Aimless
September 17th, 2007, 07:52
Quote:
[Originally Posted by 5k3l3t0r;68585]
i just want to be gentle with you guys...
5k3l3t0r

Maybe you caught JMI on an off day...

Anyways, welcome to the board. Unlike other boards, we do not make it MANDATORY or consider it RESPECTABLE to make an intro, just stating the question directly helps.

Anyways, hope you are here to stay for long and don't get discouraged by the occasional "WHAT HAVE YOU DONE TO ASK THIS" questions...

Have Phun

OHPen
September 17th, 2007, 08:43
Maybe we were a little bit to offensive, but Aimless is right. Stating the reason for a post is much more better than posting, an unnessary information.

I'm looking forward to see how persistent you will be

cheers

JMI
September 17th, 2007, 10:51
Well "5k3l3t0r", perhaps you do not actually understand that your "nick", although written in L33T alphabet, is the "name" and your avatar is the "face" of "Skeletor" of the "He-Man" cartoon and action figure series of the 1980's.

"He-Man's chief adversary is Skeletor, a blue-skinned sorcerer with a skull for a head, wearing a cowl. He is skilled in black magic as well as all forms of combat. Skeletor's weapon of choice is his Havoc Staff, a ram's skull atop a large rod, which serves to channel his magic and amplify his powers. The Havok Staff also allows Skeletor to engage in the remote viewing of events on and around Eternia. Though his origin is mysterious, and the cartoon describes him only as a "demon from another dimension," a tie-in comic implies that Skeletor's true identity is Prince Keldor, younger brother of King Randor, thus making him He-Man's uncle. It is revealed in the He-Man motion picture He-Man and She-Ra: The Secret of the Sword that Skeletor was Hordak's right-hand man up until his capture, and supposed release.

Skeletor's base of operations is Snake Mountain, a fortress made of polished black basalt,[citation needed] which has a giant stone snake coiled around it. Snake Mountain is located on the Dark Hemisphere of Eternia. Skeletor leads a motley crew of henchmen against He-Man and his associates; the most popular are the sorceress Evil-Lyn, the bumbling lord of the animal world Beast Man, the bionic Trap-Jaw, multi-sighted Tri-Klops, and fish lord Mer-Man."

Regards,

SiGiNT
September 17th, 2007, 17:11
Quote:
[Originally Posted by LLXX;68580]Now why would that be directed at you? lol.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_Internet_slang_specific_to_thread-based_communication

Hey they left out one of my favorites SDASU.

S

LLXX
September 17th, 2007, 21:10
"I am borrow you"?

You certainly didn't borrow any part of me, that's for sure

Woodmann
September 17th, 2007, 22:15
And now to take this thread completely into the dumper...

LLXX, may I please borrow part of you .

Whatever part you decide is good by me.

Woodmann

Polaris
September 17th, 2007, 23:51
Hmmm... I have the feeling that our new member may already be scared and thinking of migrating to some other place....