From Collaborative RCE Tool Library
Malcode Analysis Pack
|Tool name:||Malcode Analysis Pack||
|Author:||David Zimmer (iDefense Labs)|
|Last updated:||May 5, 2012|
|Direct D/L link:||http://sandsprite.com/CodeStuff/map_setup.exe|
|Description:||Update: This is no longer available through the iDefense website. An updated package has been made available by the author.
The Malcode Analyst Pack contains a series of utilities that were found to be necessary tools while doing rapid malcode analysis.
Included in this package are:
• ShellExt - 5 explorer shell extensions
• socketTool - manual TCP Client for probing functionality.
• MailPot - mail server capture pot
• fakeDNS - spoofs dns responses to controlled ip's
• sniff_hit - HTTP, IRC, and DNS sniffer
• sclog - Shellcode research and analysis application
• IDCDumpFix - aids in quick RE of packed applications
• Shellcode2Exe - embeds multiple shellcode formats in exe husk
• GdiProcs - detect hidden processes
• finddll - scan processes for loaded dll by name
• Virustotal - virus reports for single and bulk hash lookups. Explorer integration
|Related URLs:||No related URLs have been submitted for this tool yet|
You are welcome to add your own useful notes about this tool, for others to see!
(please also edit it if you think it fits well in some additional category, since this can also be controlled)