From Collaborative RCE Tool Library
Groovy Hex Editor
|Tool name:||Groovy Hex Editor||
|Last updated:||December 2006|
|Direct D/L link:||http://www.sb-software.com/hexeditor/sbhexd16.zip|
|Description:||Groovy Hex Editor is an editor for editing binary files. It's compatible with any type of file, including text documents, save game files, program executables, data files, etc. I've tried to make Groovy Hex Editor very easy to use, and give it a user friendly and cool looking color scheme. You can download it for free, and try it out for an unlimited period of time.
Here's a run-down of some of the new features introduced in the recent upgrades:
- New bookmark editor takes the place of the not-very-useful hex keypad.
- Added settings menu
- Added color and display settings
- Optional Blinky or Fixed cursor
- Change highlighting (things you modify change color, so you can easily notice them)
- Shrink-to-system tray option
- String sifter and VFD displays added to tools menu
|Related URLs:||No related URLs have been submitted for this tool yet|
You are welcome to add your own useful notes about this tool, for others to see!
(please also edit it if you think it fits well in some additional category, since this can also be controlled)