From Collaborative RCE Tool Library
|Last updated:||November 8, 2006|
|Direct D/L link:||https://github.com/dzzie/COMRaider/raw/master/COMRaider_Setup.exe|
|Description:||Update: This tool is no longer available through the iDefense website. The author has made a copy available through github.
COMRaider is a tool designed to fuzz COM Object Interfaces. It can also extract information about them and their interfaces etc.
* Capability to easily enumerate safe for scripting objects
* Ability to scan for COM objects by path, filename, or guid
* Integrated type library viewer
* Integrated debugger to monitor exceptions, close windows,log api
* External vbs script allows you to easily edit fuzzer permutations
* Built in webserver to test exploits on the fly
* Enumerate and view controls with killbit set
* Distributed auditing mode to allow entire teams to work together
* Ability to upload crash files to central server for group analysis
* Automation tools allowing you to easily fuzz multiple libraries, individual classes, or specific functions.
|Related URLs:||No related URLs have been submitted for this tool yet|
You are welcome to add your own useful notes about this tool, for others to see!
(please also edit it if you think it fits well in some additional category, since this can also be controlled)