From Collaborative RCE Knowledge Library
Submitting Items to the Library
If you know about a good item that is not already in the library, you are very welcome to submit it to the library yourself!
Submitting a item to the library is very simple, and can be summarized in the following short steps:
- Make sure that the item isn't already in the library. Read more about how to find items in the library here.
- Go to the category into which you want to submit your item (in the case of several target categories for the item you are about to submit, just pick one of them, and see the further information below about this situation).
- Click the submit button at the very bottom of the selected category page (you must be logged in to be able to do this, which is done by logging into our messageboard).
- Fill in all the details you have for the item in the designated boxes, and also upload any related files if applicable. Also select any additional categories that the item should be added to, and press the final submit button at the bottom of the page.
- You are done, and the item will now show up immediately in the library! If something turns out to be wrong in your submitted information, simply edit the item entry to immediately correct it.
Simple as that, quite neat huh? :-)