News & Information
- Fixed small issue with displaying download lists
- Altered the way download lists are made for CSS, should look the same, but if it's messed up in your browser please tell me!
- Changes are to make the pages look the same on browers that don't handle before: in CSS
- Added Amiga browsers support, NetSurf being the only one with ANY Css works best. Why? Cos I love the Amiga!
- Updated AddSig_v2 archive, now includes missing exe version - Thanks HVS for bug report!
- Another one from the archives! I uploaded a previously unreleased program from 2008 PluginMaster, which organises and converts plugins of different types into other plugins, or into exes.
Also can make OllyDbg/ImmDbg plugins work on any patched OllyDbg, and also work in Immunity Debugger.
See Documentation for full list of known plugins and possible options.
- Updated AddSig_v2 archive, now downloads UserDB from this site and fixes copyright info.
- Updated copyright info in UserDB.TXT
- Edited download script, sorry for any errors! Nobody told me there were problems..
- Rewritten website menu handling and download code, so if anything breaks - let me know!
- Added lovely smiley bullet points, because there just aren't enough smileys on this site
- Ironically huge Delphi XE6 executables are detected as "BobSoft Mini Delphi -> BoB / BobSoft" by PEiD
- Fixed menu for IE11
- All external links now open in new tab.
- Bit of a revamp, added new Amiga A1200 logo, also no longer using Google font so a bit faster.
- Added new social share buttons and now each opens in a window to post.
- Fixed menus for touchscreen support, now can open menus with one click, select with another.
- Fixed site images to work on browsers without data-uri support.
- Added tool to remove weird blank imports from Embarcadero RAD studio XE4 (and others) files..
- Fixed IE8 sub-sub-menu gradient problem, IE7 untested .. It was z-order issue
- Lots of site improvements, especially speed improved and css
- Fixed site for IE7 + IE8, now looks mostly the same on IE7 - IE11 .. Except Google+ doesn't support IE7
- Fixed sub-sub-menus in IE7 + IE8, seems sub-sub-menu not rendered if >1 gradient used?! Any ideas anyone?
- Happy 1st birthday to my site! :)
- Fixed link to PEiD plugin UnRPolyCrypt. Would be nice if whoever was hacking around had just told me!
- Tweaked site to display correctly when iphone/iOS browser address bar is visible
- Added a few other design tweaks
- Changed the way content is accessed, all links updated
- Added all my old PEiD Plugins for download individually
- Added mostly own page for PEiD to seperate it from the plugins section
- Added download links on each page to applications I have written plugins for
- Added referenced applications to link menu
- Added a new page for links
- Added download count to info text of files
- Added pages for all plugin categories and a page for programs, accessable from the menu
- Started creating this new website
- Most files can be downloaded from the menu